This OpenSourceEV Adjustable Center Console Divider lets you change the size and shape of the storage spaces in the center console. It's positionable in nine different configurations to let you customize the resulting four quadrants to best fit your individual needs.
The organizer is three pieces:
- A front to back panel that is specifically designed to account for the slat at the front and allow for storage of the user manual and insurance and registration documents at the back.
- A side to side panel, that like the front panel is designed to fit perfectly.
- A notched alignment puck that keeps the sides ridged regardless of what configuration they are installed in.
- a side to side and a front to back panel with three slots in each. These two panels slot together and drop right into the center console turning the bottom of it into four distinct areas.
Installation is easy:
- Slot the two panels together, attach the alignment puck on the bottom, and drop in. You may need to turn sideways to clear the center console lids.
- Position the divider so the section with the notch is installed at the rear of the vehicle, beneath the elastic restraining band.
- Your owners manual, insurance, and proof of insurance can be stowed in the notched area. This will also help hold the divider in place.
This product is designed to work well with the OpenSourceEV Center Console Organizer V3. The top of the divider come up to just below the slant with the USB-C ports on it. When configured to have one large area, it will accommodate a standard square tissue box with is 4.25" x 4.25" as shown in the pictures.